Caro triplo, se vuoi info efficaci temo dovrai ripassare l'inglese o usare un traduttore automatico...
Un ottimo forum sul Medio oriente è Horizons Unlimited con un Trhad apposito sul MEDIO ORIENTE Ma mi pare che le speranze siano poche:

Unless you're a Saudi resident or on a working visa with a Saudi registered bike you have very little chance of getting a visa. Except for those on some kind of high-profile group run I have never heard of anyone who has got a visa. I'm sure there are some that have, but they haven't posted here. I tried over three years through various methods with no success (and I had some very good local contacts). Give it a go, hey someone has to win the prize, but to be safe plan to ride around Saudi. Sorry about that.
I am very jealous of Ian. But a hell of a price to pay to ride Saudi...living there
That said, give it a go. If you get it you'll make good money selling your immigration contact details!
cheers, Brett

So che da Port Sudan a Gedda ottieni un visto temporaneo di tre giorni che ti permette di arrivare velocemente in giordania (transito) ma non so per le tue esigenze e, non si può rischiare...