Inizialmente inviato da: edo

Se vuoi a Trento c'è un posto dove con pochi euro ti fanno la scansione, è un po' fuori mano ma se vuoi...

Edo

Grazie il fatto è che non ho idea ne dove posso trovare uno scanner per quel formato e quanto può costare per cui non è detto che Trento sia così lontana!

Per il resto finalmente dopo un pò di attesa ha News veramente fresche dalla zona,anche se viste dall'ottica di chi ci lavora.

allego in inglese visto che non sono un ottimo traduttore:

I just arrived from the desert, in the time of the this case I was in Gilf el Kebir around 30 Km from the locations mentioned (by the rubbed group) I was with a group of 11 people for 21 day tour we have been in Gss – Gilf – Uweinat I called by chance and at home they till me the store

(...)

How they sleep in the trail and in the flat place? Especially it was very cold at this time.

- It is very difficult to believe that the rebel of the Sudanese military can come more than 700 Km just to tack 2 cars.

- I think some thing missing from the truth, they could be in side Sudan around at lest 50 Km.

- No body till now could understand the real story, unless they want to do some thing against Egypt.

- Any way there is a lot of group now in the Gilf and I am leaving in few days to Gilf and we have other group booked till middle April.

- Be sure that every thing going good and now there is some military going around that area and if some thing going wrong I will knew directly from the military.